Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer is over and it's back to school!

I can't believe that I have to go to work tomorrow. This summer flew by!!!
I went home and finally found some bedding!!! YEAH!!!! That is such a relief. I don't know why but I have really been stressing over bedding. It is being custom made and will be in about 6 weeks. I'm so excited! When it comes in I will take pictures and post them.

Also that was really my first weekend to do some Jackson shopping and ohhhhhhhhhhh boy was it fun! He got some Polo's that are sooo cute and other outfits that are daddy approved. G-mom and I really had a great time shopping!! Thank you G-mom for buying Jackson so much!!!!

Jackson's Aunt Jill also bought him a surprise! Thanks Aunt Jill!!!! We miss you and ready to see yall again!

We had a doctor's appointment last week and we were able to have a sonogram. I was really hoping for a confirmation that it is a boy, but he had a mind of his own. This was our second sonogram at the doctors office, the first one was a very very long time ago. The lady said that she could not tell if it was a boy because the umbilical cord was in the way and she didn't want to say. Needless to say I became very nervous! I had just spent the last two day picking out bedding, clothes, and other items for Jackson! I thought we might have a little Jackie instead, but I have been saying all along that it was going to be a boy. Sooooo....Brian took the old sonogram pictures that we did earlier from a different place up to the doctor's office and let the sonogram lady look at them. She said if this is a picture of your child....then go buy BLUE!

This weekend was the 6 man golf tournament and it really gets crazy around this time! On Friday, we went to eat with several friends and then I came on home while they went out to the bar (don't think it is such a great idea for me to be hanging out at a bar). Saturday, Brian had to run many errands before he had to be there at 11, but he did bring me breakfast in between running errands (how sweet). They were supposed to tee off at 1, but because of rain they didn't get to until about 2:30.

It has become a tradition to ride with the boys. We had 3 carts for girlfriends and wives along with the 3 carts for the boys. We didn't get done playing until 8 o'clock that night and still had dinner and the Calcutta (bidding session), so I was very tired. The next morning Brian was up at 6:30 getting ready for Sunday tee off. He got home around 2. He is now sacked out on the couch (I'm sure he is worn out).

In summary, BUSY weekend of golf!


I had a breakdown this weekend also! I'm not a big crier, but if I do it is usually because I'm really really mad, hurt, or sick. Now we can add pregnancy makes me cry. I couldn't find anything to put on to wear to the golf course that was cute, casual,comfy, and cool. I couldn't find anything and then Brian called to tell me they were teeing off a little early...I really hate being late even though I always am. I just broke down once I got off the phone with him. I have not cried like that in awhile. Cooper was in the kitchen, he must have heard me sobbing and came running back to the back of the house to check on me =)!

I have another sweet story! Aunt Melanie (Brian's sister) gave Jackson his first piggy bank. Actually it is an elephant bank that says college fund on it. It is so so cute! Anna Woods (which is Melanie's first child) (she is 3 1/2) put some of her money in it for him!! How sweet is that!!!!!!!

Here is an old picture of Anna Woods


The house is coming along. All the brick and sheet rock is up. They are now putting up crown molding and should begin painting soon.

I think I have caught everyone up on our lives. I would like to thank everyone for everything you have done for us! Thanks for the wishes and prayers!! We are very grateful for our family and friends, and we feel so blessed! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment