Sunday, August 16, 2009

School has officially started and my classroom is packed! I have 27 students. Just imagine... 54 hands, feet, and eyes...all day..all by your self. I'm really excited about this class, but a little over whelmed with the big class.

They have just about finished painting the house! Yippeee! We will most likely be in by the end of September!! I'm so so so so so excited!

Congrats to all the pregnant women out there! It is awesome!

Thank you Kaley for Jackson's first monogrammed outfit! It is so so so cute! I will have to post pictures for yall to see! Also thank you to Mrs. Memorie Naron who made Jackson a beautiful blanket!

Jackson is moving like crazy and I am loving it!!!! I put my cell phone on my phone on my stomach the other night and Jackson was trying to text message someone. He has started to kick hard enough that Brian can see it through my shirt. Brian and I love watching him. It is amazing!

Football season is here and I'm so excited! I love watching DSU play and cooking out on Sunday. Football season also means cooler weather!!!!

I got my results in last week about my Comps and I am officially done with my masters! Glad that is over!

I go to the doctor this week for the sugar test. Wish me luck! Please pray that everything continues to go well and Jackson is healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment