Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I went for a sonogram on the 7th and we were able to find out the sex of the baby. IT'S A BOY!!! This will be the first grandchild for my parents and the first grandson for Brian's parents. We are all very very excited. No more he or she, or Baby B. We are debating on names, but we really like the name Jackson.

Here is his picture. Sorry it is a little blurry.


Now that we know we are having a boy I have been trying to find the perfect bedding, but not having much luck. I am just going to have to go to the stores and see it with my own eyes. Do you know they have bedding out there for 2000 dollars!!! This does not include the crib! That is just the 4 piece set! WOW!



I'm starting to feel a little bit of movement, but it is so light that I sometimes wonder if it is him.




The nurse said that he was very very active! I loved seeing him on the sonogram. He was moving all around, opening his mouth, and he loves to have his left arm by his head.


This picture shows him laying on his back. It is a side view. To the left is his head and his arm raised up. Then you see his tummy and only part of his legs, like his thigh.
I love this picture. It reminds me of a GQ model posing on the beach.

Jackson is already getting spoiled! Thank you Jessica for all of the clothes for him!!! My friend Jessica who has the the twins Reid and Rylee, gave me a huge Rubbermaid of baby clothes. I made Brian go through them with me the second I got them home. He is so funny about the boys clothing. I told him the other day that if he had it his was the baby would be dressed in Fubu with bling bling around his neck and a grill in his mouth. hahaha!
My sister in law Melanie and Nana bought him some cute clothes. Nana is Brian's mom. Melanie also bought him some really cute shoes!!! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G-mom (my mom) calls me everyday with an update of things she has bought or for me to go check out on the computer for him. Brian called today and said he bought him something, so I am nervously waiting to see what it is. I think I am the only one that has not had time to go shopping for him =(.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!! He is already so special and loved that it brings tears to my eyes and makes my heart smile.

Busy is a word that could describe what I have been lately! I have been meaning to post for some time now, but just had other things that HAD to get done!

I have been studying for COMPS. I really have been working everyday dealing with something about the dreadful test. Kaky and I literally put in 14 hours of studying in 2 days. That's a lot of studying. Anyway that is done and over with now I just have to wait 2 weeks for the results to come back. Along with studying for COMPS I am also having to get course work done for my last 2 classes! I'm ready for July to be over with.

We have also been staining our floors at the new house!! At first I wasn't so sure about the color. I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite. Then we went over it with a brown color lightly and it looks AWESOME!! We have been waiting on our windows to come in, but found out yesterday that they had been in just at a different shop. WHAT!!! This means they could have had my windows in and my brick up and moving on to the inside work. Oh well.

I promise I am going to get better at posting since things should be starting to slow down...I hope!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the baby boy!! Now things get really exciting - oh the things you will find to buy!! It's so much fun shopping for little ones. Hope you are still feeling good and he will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete