Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hello!!! I know we are all loving the wonderful weather! It is amazing.

I went last week to get my sugar checked and............I didn't pass! What?!?!? I never fail test! So now I have the 3 hour glucose test tomorrow. Wish me luck! I think my sugar is up because I have such a sweet little boy inside growing big and strong.

While I was waiting, they took me in the back to check my blood pressure and Jackson's heartbeat. I have been so tickled about this and dying to blog about it. The nurse was starting to check his heartbeat and he decided that he was not having it. He turned and she made a comment about him hiding. Then she moved the monitor around on my stomach and he KICKED it! HAHAHA. I love it! Every time I think about him I smile, but this makes me laugh out loud!

I really need to take some pictures of his cute clothes for yall to see! His Aunt Melanie bought him some really really really cute onesies. Thank you Aunt Melanie. I'm also excited to see the cute little socks that Aunt Jilly Bean bought him! He is going to be one stylish dude thanks to his sweet and precious Aunts.

I will be in Jackson this week for a conference Tuesday and Wednesday. I will be leaving Monday afternoon after the glucose test. Please pray for a safe trip there and back. Mom will be staying with me. Mom and I love staying in hotels!!! So I hope the sub can make it 3 days with all my students. 3 days is a long time to be away from home and out of the classroom.

Congrats Uncle Coach!!! My brother, Tripp, is a football coach at MRA and they had their first home game of the year. I wasn't able to go, but they did a great job. I'm so so proud of my brother!! The Clarion Ledger wrote an article about the MRA game and said a few things about Tripper. Here is what they said:

"MRA coach Mack Norwood took a risk in the summer, promoting junior high coach Tripp McCarty to varsity offensive coordinator. And with him McCarty brought the spread - a far cry from Norwood's "three yards and a cloud of dust" system - and his former junior high QB Stewart Summers. "I know like ... everything," Summers said of the offense. But Norwood's main reason for the switch lay in what he thinks is his best group: the receivers. The Patriots proved to have three or four wideouts who can catch the ball and run afterward. "Our personnel fits this," he said. "But there's a lot of football left." And of McCarty and his successful - well, at least for one game - system? "He's one of the best young coaches out there."

I hope everyone has a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment