Friday, August 28, 2009

Sweet little boy!

The three hour glucose test went great! I passed!! I guess it was just a fluke the first time, but I'm glad that the second one went great. I guess Jackson is just too sweet that he made my sugar level go up.

Here is a picture of a present that Kaley Little had made for Jackson. It was his first monogrammed outfit! It is so cute and tiny! Thank you Kaley!!!!!


I am also posting some pictures of some of Jackson's other clothes I go monogrammed.









Did you know that boys monograms are not like girls? Well I didn't, until I went up to get some things done for him. At first I wasn't sure of the JAB, but I am really really starting to like it! His daddy is BAB (Brian Adam Blansett) and I really wanted to use a family name, but we could not get away from Jackson, so his middle name will be the same as his daddy's.
Here is a picture of Jackson's bedding. It is so so so cute! It is being made, so this is just a picture of a picture. I couldn't find anything that I liked, so his bedding is being made. I'm really excited to see it in person. I will have to post more pictures of it when it comes in and when we get moved in the new house.


This is an old picture of the house, but wanted to update on it since I haven't in a long time. All the brick is up so this is not an accurate picture. The cabinets are being made and I'm hoping they will be installed within two weeks. That means that the granite can be delivered from Madison and put in within the month. It has been said that we will be in within 6 weeks.
Sorry I cut off the sides. I zoomed in too close.
Overall, Jackson and I are doing really great! I'm too excited to see him, but I'm loving being pregnant and feeling him. On the other hand, I'm not a big fan of the swelling and the huge huge huge body changes. I am starting to swell at night, but I think that it is because I am on my feet majority of the day at school.
I feel like a bag of popcorn that is popping. POP..your pregnant...POP POP your starting to show...POP POP POP other things are growing...POP swelling....POP POP POP POP you are really really showing and POP ... he is here and it is time to enjoy. Strange symbolism, but for some odd reason it came to me one night that pregnancy is like a bag of popcorn popping (must have been wanting some popcorn)hahaha
The conference went great and I really enjoyed it! Mom and I had a great time in the hotel!!! I know it is weird, but we really do love staying in hotels for a few days. Thank you Mom for coming to stay with me. I love you and your the greatest!
Please make sure that you are washing your hands and using germ-x often! Also, if you feel sick please please please stay home! There was a lady at my meeting that was coughing and I heard her friend say something about taking care of that fever. I began to get really nervous and it got me thinking. I really have never thought about it before, but it is respectful to stay away from others if you are feeling sick.
Hope everyone had a great week and enjoys the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment