Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We got Gene Husen (my grandmother) moved in the nursing home. When mom and I went to see her the next day she had taken everything off the hanger and folded the clothes. She also had taken all the pictures down and taken the comforter off the bed and had it neatly folded ready to be packed. I know it is going to take some time for her and us to get adjusted to it.

It is time to go by some maternity clothes!!! I have been wearing maternity pants, but I could still wear some of my regular tops. Now when I put them on, I just get frustrated. Last Sunday, I was getting dressed and thanks to Mrs. Diane (Brian's mom) I had something to wear. She bought me a cute top and some Capri pants. I was already at the mad stage and was about to cry when I remembered that they were in the car. Sweet Brian went and got the outfit and off we went. So I think it is time for me to spend some money (which I hate to do) and go shopping in order to avoid so frustration and Brian's sanity!!

Here are updated pictures of the progress on the house.

This is the living room. Fireplace between Brian in the garage-not sure what he is looking
the two windows at. He looks so small

2 comments:

  1. This is G-MOBB...............the house looks good...........I love ya'll, and kiss all my redheaded boys, and the freckled face girls (that should cover BabyB, too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear BabyB - I enjoyed shopping with you this weekend, and I love your new house........

    Love G-MOBB

    ReplyDelete