Monday, June 15, 2009

Ohhh Brian. I must start off by saying that one day he walked in and told me that I must stop posting about him because I am ruining his "street credibility" by saying all the nice things about him. In other words...I have to talk about how hard core he is and what a hard a@@ he is. Hahahaha...I just laughed about this.



I went home this weekend so that I could go shopping with my mom, and I must say that we did a great job! I have the world's best mom ever! She is a great friend that I always call when I have any issues. I am very close to my mother and hope that I can be that for my child. I really don't know what I would do without her! Thanks mom for everything that you have done and do for me!! My closet is once again packed thanks to Mrs. Diane, Melanie, Jessica, and Mom! Thank yall...I love all of you!

The house is coming along and I will post pictures as soon as I remember to take my camera out there.

The doctors appointment went well. I dread getting on the scale!! So far I have gained 9 pounds =(. I know that I have to gain weight in order for Baby B to be healthy. I am really enjoying pregnancy and just ready to feel some movement. Of course we are all dying to know the sex, but we have about 4 more weeks before they will do a sonogram to find out.

Beach bound!!
We are counting down the days until we go to the beach. We are leaving this Friday to drive to Camden to stay the night and then leave the next morning. I think everyone needs this vacation and we look forward to it every year!

Please pray for Jeremy and Renee that I spoke about in a previous post. The news they received was not good, and it is a sad time for them. Please keep them in your prayers.

For all 3 of my readers....
J-Pimp means ...... Just peed in my pants
Congrats to Jennifer Whitten who got it right after several hints and funny tries!! She had me laughing at all her responses.

Till next time....

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE J-Pimp and that Jennifer got it right! I miss y'all! Glad you are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete