Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First I have to start by saying thank you!!
Thank you Jessica and Melanie for lending me maternity clothes. When I say maternity clothes, I am not talking about a few shirts. Melanie (my sister in law) sent a whole Rubbermaid container full of clothes! Jessica (a great friend and mother of the twins) let me rummage through her maternity clothes and sent me home with a garbage full of clothes.
Thank you Mrs. Diane (my mother in law) for buying some really really cute shirts and dresses. I thought she was going to pick up a pair of shorts for me to try on, but she came back with 4 precious tops, 2 dresses, and a pair of shorts! I'm so so blessed to have great friends and family!

Needless to say I had to clean out my closet!!! I started working Saturday around 9:30 by pulling everything out of my closet. Around 3:00, Brian and I were almost done hanging up all the new clothes and the clothes I decided to keep. At the end I had packed up 3 Rubbermaid containers of full of clothes I was going to keep, 2 garbage bags to give away, and 1 bag that goes to my Mom. Don't forget to include the clothes that I will still be able to wear for awhile...those went back in the closet. I was dead tired! Before I cleaned out my closet you couldn't move any of the coat hangers. I literally had to have help from Brian to hang something up. One person would have to spread the clothes and the other would shove the other stuff in the tiny spot. Not lying!! Now I can slide things around.
I also have to thank my wonderful husband who spent his Saturday helping me! He is such a good husband/friend and I know that he will be a great father!

On Monday, I went to Greenville to return some things. I went to Kmart to look at their Maternity lounge wear, which Jessica told me was great and very comfortable. I found somethings and decided to go look at father's day cards. I learned that I am too hormonal for sappy cards. I found two great cards and about that time Brian called. I told him what I was doing and he asked if I was crying. He laughed and told me that the people in Kmart were going to think I am crazy. Haha...if they only knew.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and we are very excited. I know that we will not get a sonogram, but it is also a good feeling to have the doctor say everything looks great.

Please be in prayer of Renee and Jeremy who are having some pregnancy problems. They are a sweet couple that found out they were pregnant and are going through some nervous times right now waiting on results of some test after not being able to hear the heartbeat. Please keep them in your prayers!

Text messaging has changed they way we communicate with people.
OMG-oh my gosh
LOL-laughing out loud
IDK-I don't know
You get my point. Anyway my cute mom came up with new one.
JPIMP-can you guess what this one means?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sulee - I saw your blog listed on Lesley's and just had to check it out. I am so excited for you and Brian and so glad you have a blog now. I can't wait to keep up with you and see pictures of your sweet baby in the next few months. Hope things are going good for all of you! Our blog is www.therives.blogspot.com.
    Andrea Rives

    ReplyDelete