Saturday, May 23, 2009

Welcome!!!

WELCOME to the Blansett's Blog!
I have been meaning to do this for awhile now, but just haven't had time to start. Now that school is out it seemed like the perfect time to begin one.
Our life is about to change and I think that this is a great way for family and friends to stay in touch and something for me to look back on this exciting time! Let me go ahead and warn you....I'm an awful speller, but I will do my best!
As of right now I am 12 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I have had lots of night time sickness, but that seems to be passing. Why do they call it morning sickness? From what I have heard many experience it at night.
Along with being pregnant, I am about to finish my masters and we just started building a house. So to say the least it is busy around the Blansett house! The baby, as of now, is due December 1, but I think that he or she will be here sooner.
I haven't felt any movement yet, but I'm ready to feel Baby B so I know that I am not just gaining weight and there is an actual precious individual growing. Because right now.....I just feel awkard with the bump and weight gain.
That's all for now......check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment