Sunday, May 24, 2009

Today was not a good day! I have had a sinus headache all day! I started feeling bad last night, so I stayed the night in the "sick room" so Brian wouldn't catch anything. My head hurt so bad that it made me nauseated. So today I just stayed in bed watching movies in the "sick room". Brian was so good...anything I needed he would bring to me. I have a great husband!

This weekend we kept Anna Woods on Friday night. This is Brian's niece. She is 3 years old and as cute as she can be. This was the first toddler we have baby sat. We have been begging Melanie and Ed to let us keep her, and they finally let us (I think we were the last resort..haha) Anyway, she did so so so good. Here is a picture of Anna! Look at those sweet curls.
We took her to the duck pond to feed the ducks and we had so much fun. I remember when I was a little girl and Papa and Gene Husen would take me to feed the ducks in Greenville.





We have now baby sat a 6 month old and a 3 year old. I must say that it seems easier to keep the younger one. I think this is because of my worry with Copper. It is just eaiser with Reid and Rylee because at first he stiffs Reid and Rylee (don't worry you will learn more of them soon) and goes about his business. With Anna, he thought that she wanted to play the whole time because she would call him and giggle. She did very good with him, but he has some adjusting to do before Baby B gets here. He wasn't being rough or anything, he just wanted to play. I think once he gets neutered =( it will calm him down. Also, he will be with our child while he or she grows up, so I hoping that will help. We are crossing our fingers that it does!! If you have any suggestions or tips PLEASE let us know!
Here is Copper!!

I hope everyone has a GREAT Memorial Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment